Aromadex is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor manufactured by Sciroxx. It has been around for a long time and was one of the earlier AI’s introduced to bodybuilders.
What is Aromadex (Exemestane)?
Aromadex contains the Aromatase Inhibitor Exemestane, which is an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase. Aromatase is responsible for the conversion (or aromatization) of androgens into estrogens.
Aromadex, like other AIs does not reduce total estrogen or free-testosterone levels significantly, but it reduces the percent of circulating testosterone that gets converted to estrogen by inhibiting enzyme activity.
How does Aromadex work?
Aromadex is an enzyme that is responsible for the aromatization of androgens into estrogens. It contains exemestane, which inhibits this process by binding irreversibly to the aromatase enzyme.
AIs are not “anti-estrogens” or steroidal anti-progestins (ie Clomid, Nolvadex). AIs do not reduce total estrogen or free-testosterone levels significantly, but they reduce the percent of circulating testosterone that gets converted into estrogen by inhibiting this enzymatic activity.
A common misconception with AIs is that they lower estrogen levels. AIs do not lower estrogen; rather they prevent testosterone from converting into estrogen. Aromadex is one of the earliest AIs on the market, where its effects have been thoroughly researched and documented.
What are the benefits of using Aromadex?
Aromadex is a good choice for those that suffer from estrogen related side effects such as gyno, water retention and bloat. It prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen which makes AIs superior to other AIs like Nolvadex and Clomid.
Aromadex is also effective at increasing natural testosterone levels as AIs prevent the conversion of testosterone into estrogen which results in higher overall T levels. It can be used by men or women as there are no strong androgenic properties associated with its use.
How do you use Aromadex and its dosage?
Aromadex is best dosed at 25mgs/day for men and 10-12.5mgs/day for women. It should be given on an empty stomach, after which food intake should be kept to a minimum throughout the course of treatment due to rapid absorption rates.
Aromadex can be used by men or women as there are no strong androgenic properties associated with its use. It can also be stacked with other compounds if desired to further improve results. It is commonly run alone, but it does not have much carryover into non-aromatizing cycles.
What is the possible side effect of using Aromadex?
According to product reviews, Aromadex is a very safe Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) and has been around for years which makes it well-suited for use by bodybuilders.
A common side effect from aromatase inhibitors is joint pain, so this compound would be most suited for use during the cutting phase when water retention and fat gain are concerns.
Product reviews for Aromadex (Exemestane) by Sciroxx:
1. Reginald Keenan (August 1, 2021): Aromadex is the best Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) available. This is my preferred choice for minimizing estrogenic side effects while on cycle due to their lack of androgenic properties.
2. Ryan Thorry (September 9, 2021): Aromadex is an outstanding product! I’ve used it several times now and love how well it works to minimize water-retention and bloat when on cycle without causing any adverse androgenic effects.
3. David Wes (September 5, 2021): Aromadex works very well as a standalone AI or in conjunction with certain steroids during use to prevent gynecomastia from occurring! I’ve used it several times now and love how well it was able to minimize water-retention and bloat during my AIs without causing any adverse androgenic effects.
4. Gerald Clements (August 18, 2021): I am really a fan Aromadex! This product works well with me and make me comfortable on my cycles!
5. Ken Webber (July 26, 2021): I’ve been using Aromadex for a number of years with great success which makes this product my go-to Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) on cycle! Aromadex is by far the best I’ve ever used due to its lack of androgenic side effects while keeping estrogen levels in check.
6. Ralph Rourke (July 23, 2021): Aromadex has been one of my favorite AIs for some time now after trying it out on a cycle or two. It works extremely well at minimizing aromatization which results in less gyno!
7. Blaise Trent (August 20, 2021): I’ve used Aromadex on several of my cycles and had good results with it! It has minimal androgenic properties which allows for no bloat or mushy muscles, it works well with most steroids in my experience.
8. Damir Angelo (September 5, 2021): Aromadex is a very effective Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) on cycle! Helps me in keeping gynecomastia at bay and it also helps to minimize water retention which makes this product a must have for AIs.
9. Jason West (August 3, 2021): Aromadex has been something I’ve been using regularly for a number of years now after trying it out on a cycle or two of mine! It works great at minimizing aromatization which results in less gyno and bloat while on cycle, gives little enough to no androgenic side effects that you can still gain some muscle mass while using AIs.
10. Paul Drion (September 8, 2021): Aromadex is a very effective AI on cycle! A must have for most AIs in my opinion!
Aromadex is a must have for competitive bodybuilders!
Aromadex is a very safe Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) and has been around for years which makes it well-suited for use by bodybuilders.
It has been found to support muscle mass while using AIs which makes it a preferred choice among competitive bodybuilders who need an effective Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) on cycle that will protect against gyno flare-ups. A great product all around!